Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Where have you seen God this week?!

I've seen him in my students at school - in positive attitudes; in making me laugh.  I've seen Him in this super cold weather - providing a nice warm place to live; in the beauty of the snow on the mountains.

Where have you seen God this week?!  Post your thoughts below!

2 comments:

  1. I am going skiing this Saturday and I know I keep talking about it but I am really excited. I would ask to be prayed for that I will have a good time a not get any bruises from falling down so much. Pleace also pray for Ryan and the same thing for him. By the way, Ryan is completely better and has been for the last week but I just hasn't updated you yet. Thankyou for praying for Ryan. God has answered our prayers. Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys have so much fun! We will pray that you stay safe :) Glad to hear Ryan is better, too.

    ReplyDelete